Last Updated March 2023
Buraqvision Softwares License Terms
Please read this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement") carefully before clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using Buraqvision Softwares.
By clicking the "I Agree" button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the "I Agree" button and do not download or use the Application.
End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you and Buraqvision.
EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of Buraqvision Softwares directly from Buraqvision or indirectly through an Buraqvision authorized reseller or distributor.
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Buraqvision Softwares. It provides a license to use the Buraqvision Softwares and has warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the Buraqvision Softwares, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the Buraqvision Softwares, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by Buraqvision herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any Buraqvision updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
OEM Software shall be limited to the computer You obtained it with. It cannot be transferred to a different computer.
Buraqvision hereby grants you a personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Buraqvision Softwares on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Buraqvision Softwares (such as a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Buraqvision Softwares.
Description Of Other Rights And Limitations
You are not permitted to:
Buraqvision shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Buraqvision.
Buraqvision reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
2. Buraqvision shall not be obligated to cure any defect unless you notifies it, of the existence and nature of such defect promptly upon discovery.
3. Buraqvision owns and has the right to license or convey title to the software and documentation covered by this agreement. Buraqvision will not grant any rights or licenses to any intellectual property or technology that would conflict with its obligations under this agreement.
4. Buraqvision expressly warrants that no portion of the software contains or will contain any protection feature designed to prevent its use. This includes, without limitation, any computer virus, worm, software lock, drop dead device, Trojan-horse routine, trap door, time bomb or any other codes or instructions that may be used to access, modify, delete, damage or disable your software or computer system. Buraqvision further warrants that it will not impair the operation of the software in any way other than by order of a court of law.
5. Buraqvision warrants that the software shall be compatible with the Windows 10 and onward.
6. No warranties. This software and accompanying materials are provided “as is” without any warranty. The risk of use or performance of the Software remains with you.
7. No liabilities for damages. In no event shall Buraqvision be responsible for any damages whatsoever (including – but not limited to – damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information etc.) arising out of the use or inability to use this Software. Buraqvision does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations about the use, or the results of use, of the Software.
Acceptance / Testing
You have 30 days from the delivery of the software to inspect, test and evaluate it to determine whether the software satisfies the acceptance criteria.
You and Buraqvision acknowledge and agree that in the event of a third-party claim that the Software or use of the Software infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, you (and NOT the company) will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such claim of intellectual property infringement.
Modifications to Application
Buraqvision reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Software or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
It takes upto 30 days to fix bugs reported by users.
Only bugs are taken into considered thats are written reported. Bugs reported through telephonic conversation are not taken into consideration.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Buraqvision. It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
If you have any questions about this agreement, you can email us at: Buraqvision@gmail.com You can call us at: +92 (333) 5843170, or visit our website: www.buraqvision.com